the warm atmosphere of a friendly pub
The Brewmaster® carries on Fanimation's reputation for reproducing unusual, yet functional, belt-drive fans. These fans were originally produced in the late 1800s by Snediker & Carr® the premier belt-drive fan manufacturer of their day. Fanimation has adapted this timeless masterpiece to install and operate with more ease and durability.
- Neoprene belting replaces the high-maintenance leather belts.
- Lead and copper babbitt sleeves have given way to sealed ball bearings.
- Hardwood laminate blades that resist warping and splitting replace the temperamental solid wood blades. The Brewmaster® combines the latest technology with several blade options including the original oversized wood blade design. The Brewmaster® is powered by a gearless direct drive motor, and allows you to operate one or two fans.
- Available in antique brass, antique copper, black and pewter
- FP1280 motor is sold separately
- 220v motor available in all finishes
- FP10 short-neck fan sold separately: 17.5" from ceiling to bottom of fan
- FP20 long-neck fan sold separately: 26" from ceiling to bottom of fan
- Blade sets sold separately in sets of two
- Original wood blade design with a 56" blade sweep
- 20° blade pitch for FP1022, FP1026 and FP1030 only
- Motor has 30 years warranty
- Includes (C20) remote control
- Additional controls available
- Includes 30' of belting (max. distance between center of motor and center of fan base is 12')
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Includes two wood blade holders and two traditional blade holders
- Not to be used in sound-sensitive areas
- UL LISTED
Technichal details :
Voltage : 220 Volt / 50 HZ
Colour : black
Light : no
Diameter : 140 cm ø
Power : 100 W
Speed : 65 - 95 Rpm
Height : 45 or 68 cm
Distance ceiling to blade : 44,5 or 66 cm
Angled ceiling mount :
Warranty : lifetime limited warranty
Blade pitch : 20"